(If you click on the picture, it'll make it bigger so you can read it.)
This is so indicative of today's troubles. Mind you, this comic was written over 15 years ago.
That Calvin is one smart dude! At least it made me laugh, hope you get a laugh also.

7 scribbles...:
So true!
This is hilarious! And I too Love Calvin and Hobbs!
Calvin rocks....thanks for sharing...i needed a good giggle this morning.
This is one of my favorite Calvin. He is so funny and brilliant. Because of this one of my kids asked me "what does it mean to be subsidized." It was a great question and I did a whole unit on the subject. Go Calvin.
Very true! It made me laugh.
That is awesome, it totally made me giggle.
I just noticed you are due THIS WEEK. When is that baby coming. And what about a name? Will you call me if you need help with Olivia, I would love to help.
Yes, so funny it makes me want to cry, especially "I need to be subsidized". With as much money as the govt. is throwing around these days, who wouldn't feel that way? Don't get me started. Again...crying in the background.
Post a Comment