Wahoo!!
YAY!!! Fun I am excited for you guys. I pray all goes well.
There's nothing like having a newborn! Glad it's almost here.
Oh my goodness. I'm so sad I can't be there. I love little new borns.Good luck man.I'm glad you like the little freaky baby LOL
Good luck!!! Hope all goes well. Are they being better about this maternity leave than the last one??
How exciting, I hope all goes well and can't wait to see some pics of the new little one!
So exciting!Hope the transition to two goes smooth and easy.
Oh my goodness, I cannot believe it's already time. I'm excited for you guys and hope all goes well. Yay!
I can't wait to see pictures! Hope all goes well!
Good luck with everything. We will be praying for you. I made a little sign with her name on it so if we cant get down to the hospital, maybe we can get down there this weekend. We are excited to meet our newest family member!!!
Good luck Carrie and Brad!! Can't wait to see little Tagen!
YEah!
Post a Comment
12 scribbles...:
Wahoo!!
YAY!!! Fun I am excited for you guys. I pray all goes well.
There's nothing like having a newborn! Glad it's almost here.
Oh my goodness. I'm so sad I can't be there. I love little new borns.
Good luck man.
I'm glad you like the little freaky baby LOL
Good luck!!! Hope all goes well. Are they being better about this maternity leave than the last one??
How exciting, I hope all goes well and can't wait to see some pics of the new little one!
So exciting!
Hope the transition to two goes smooth and easy.
Oh my goodness, I cannot believe it's already time. I'm excited for you guys and hope all goes well. Yay!
I can't wait to see pictures! Hope all goes well!
Good luck with everything. We will be praying for you. I made a little sign with her name on it so if we cant get down to the hospital, maybe we can get down there this weekend. We are excited to meet our newest family member!!!
Good luck Carrie and Brad!! Can't wait to see little Tagen!
YEah!
Post a Comment