Okay... This is the last time you'll see me looking like this for quite a while. Please don't judge my puffy face... and if you think that's bad, you should see my cankles, er, I mean... ankles. Tagen Elizabeth joins our little family tomorrow! I hope I have everything in order, but if I find that I don't, I guess it doesn't matter anymore, right? Wish us luck! I'll try to get pictures posted as soon as possible. We don't have a laptop, so Brad might be posting as proxy for me. Thanks for all your love and support and kind acts over the past little while. You've truly saved my sanity! Now I'm looking forward to seeing my shoes again and making sure they actually match each other and coordinate with my outfit. If they still don't, even after my belly is gone, will one of you please help me out? Thanks! Love you all!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 scribbles...:
I will be thinking of you! What a wonderful time in your life. Hold her tight. m
Wow Carrie, you look great. Man I hope I look that good at 40 weeks.
You should be so proud of yourself.
Good luck, the second child is an awesome thing, you, Brad and Olivia will love it.
What a miracle tomorrow will be for your family!
Hope all goes smoothly.
Let us know if you're up for hospital visitors and/or food.
You really do look fantastic, that is a great picture of you and Tegan. My prayers are with you today for all to go smoothly. So excited for all of you!!!
(btw- I love LOVE her name! Beautiful!)
Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes well! I checked out your pics of Olivia-she looks just like both you and Brad; she's a cutie.
Good luck today! Hope all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures!
Well, congrats, as I've heard through Facebook that Tagen was born at 9:17 (Zeke called to tell the good news). I am sure she is beautiful and am looking forward to the pictures. Hope you are feeling well and be sure to let us know of your needs. (That's NOT IF you have needs, but WHEN.)
You do look really good and your face is not puffy either!! Congratulations to you guys!
We're very happy for you and the addition to your family! Best wishes for a happy, healthy and quickly sleeping-through-the-night baby!
What a hottie you are in your pregnantness!
Post a Comment