Hey ya'll! Carrie wanted me to post a quick update for everyone. She and baby Tagen are both doing just fine. Everything went good and there were no complications, which we're very grateful for. Tagen was born at 9:17am, weighed 7 lbs 14 oz, and measured 21 and 1/2 inches long. Carrie's doctor was fun throughout the ordeal, making comments like "Wow! Look at that round head!" as she was pulling her out. And "Oh she has great legs!" Very entertaining. I'm trying to get out of here so I can go see my beautiful wife and newborn baby again, so here are a few quick pics...
Welcome to the world Tagen
She's a squeaker, much more vocal than Olivia was

24 scribbles...:
She is absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet her! Rest well Carrie!!
Oh my she is so cute! Congrats to you and your little family! Seriously you are amazing!
THAS SOOO KEWL!
Oh Brad and Carrie, she is darling. She has a little bit of looks of Brad, maybe around the mouth. Just thinking of that newborn picture of you Brad, look at that and you'll see what I mean. Does she have a lot of hair? What color, Auburn? Oh I am so excited for your family. What a fun new adventure you guys have in store. Clayton and I have friday off, maybe we will run down for a visit. We will let you know.
Sure love you all!
Congratulations. How exciting to have you new little one here. She is beautiful. Way to go!!!
She looks perfect guys.
Congrats!!
Hey can you email your guys address please? Your HOME address, not email.
Wohoo! I bet you're glad it's all over. She's definately yours. What a cutie.
She is soooo cut2! She has great cheeks! I'm glad mom and baby are doing fine.
I am so excited for you guys! I am glad that everything went well. Heston and I think she looks like Carrie. She is beautiful!
She is Beautiful Carrie and Brad. You did good Momma!
Very cute, and Olivia looks pleased as punch. BTW, Tagen shares a b-day with Glenn Beck. I knew you would be excited about that!
She sure is a cutie and she looks like you! Congratulations and hope the recovery is quick and relatively painless!
Congrats! She's adorable.
She is so sweet! We cant wait to meet her. You have a beautiful family.
Yeah!
She's here!
I'll drop by once you get settled at home again...
What a beautiful baby! Major Congratulations from our family to yours! Glad to hear all went well.
The Roses are excited for you all. So glad to hear of your successful delivery, Carrie, and the pictures are tres fab!
Tagen is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on that wonderful new addition to the family. Carrie you look SO good. The family picture is so wonderful with Olivia Kate's huge smile. Couldn't be happier for all of you.
congrats!!! She's BEAUTIFUL! And this is where the fun begins.... watching Olivia interact with her new buddy! Good luck! I'll be thinking of ya'll!
Wow! She looks like her big sis in the one photo. Super cute! Good job!
Beautiful! I agree, nice round head, great legs, little nose. Perfect. Way to go mom and dad.
That is fantastic! Congrats to your, now, family of four! Everything is so exiting. Hopefully Olivia does well. It is so fun, but so hard. Good times, GOod luck! Please take me up on my offer to help if needed:)
Congrats you guys!! She is so adorable! Enjoy two...three is a nightmare...oh wait, it's just the two-year-old who's a (jealous) nightmare...the baby is wonderful! ha ha ha! Olivia is such a cute big sister and I'm sure will be a big help! Have fun!!
Post a Comment