Life with two kids is going well... so far. But, that's not to say there haven't been challenges. Thank goodness Brad has been able to be home with me. He's such an amazing father and husband and has been a true lifesaver for me this week. I'm so grateful for the way he treats me and takes such good care of me. I couldn't have done anything this week without him! We'll see how I do after he returns to work this week. I'm glad Olivia is old enough to be a good help to me and that she loves to run and get me different things I need, or that she will come and give me a hug when she can tell I need it. She's definitely a treasure to have in our home. Tagen is also a treasure. Her sweet personality and mellow temperament are exactly what we needed. She's still sleeping lots, especially through the day. There have been a couple long nights, but we're hoping the new schedule I've started will help even those out. Here are a couple pictures of our week so far.
Olivia can't get enough of her little sister. She's always giving her kisses, asking to hold her, wants to help with any little thing she can, and overall thinks Tagen is the coolest thing since sliced bread!
Here's our little stylish dresser. Everything is still too big for her. These are 0-3 months clothes, and they fit about the best out of everything she owns so far. BUT, I'm not complaining, because as I realized with Olivia, they grow up so fast and I want her to stay this small and cuddly for as long as I can get it. Don't you love the little hat? We're going to be wearing that lots, especially if her hair continues to fall out at the rate it is already.
We're so grateful for this blessing in our lives. What a wondrous gift to be able to raise such sweet spirits, and to be entrusted with them. It's a big responsibility and one Brad and I don't take lightly. I pray that we can do right, and raise them to be wonderful people who love the Lord and do their best to serve others around them.

14 scribbles...:
We are so happy for you guys. Glad that all is well. She is a beauty.
How sweet - I loved the picture of the two of them together. They both look like angels. So glad things are going well. That first week is always a little tough until you get settled and get into a routine. Good luck and congratulations!
Such cuties you have! COngrats and best of luck with the routine.
This is the best time ever! So fun. Congratulations. m
Oh Carrie, that picture of the two of them together is just priceless! They are so cute together. They are going to be the best of friends when they grow up. There may be times when they are the worlds worst enemies but they will also be the best of friends. Love every moment because they do grow so fast!! Look at my two! I never thought I would be where I am today with the two that I have. Every moment is a blessing!!
Nice post.
They both look great and I'm glad things are going well.
Beautiful!!! You are a very lucky woman indeed!! We sure love ya!
Carrie, what darling little girls. I'm having a pretty giveaway on my blog so be sure to stop by.
it almost looks like tagen is smiling in the last pic. how precious! is she cooing and all that?
I'm sure things seems complete now that she is HOME with the family...
Cute picts. Especially proving her size compared to the 0-3 month clothes!
LOVE your last paragraph!
As I was wrapping Elijah up in his towel after the bath last night, I thought of Tagen and how small she would be. It's hard to remember mine being that small. Days and especially nights can seem long individually, but as a whole they fly by quickly. Treasure each moment.
I bet it is really fun for Olivia help you and her little sister! I love that cute hat on Tagen. It is true that those kiddies grow up fast. I remember Heston used to hold Roslyn up on his forearm like nothing.
Oh she is so cute! Congratulations on your little baby girl! Now that you have two girls your going to catch up with our family of 3 girls... LOL I wouldn't trade them for anything! Would love to have a boy but girls are GOOD TOO!!! Much love to you and your family! :)
Cute pictures. I am glad things are going good. I love putting outfits on newborns. They just look so cute in everything.
Post a Comment