3 Joys : My Family, Chocolate and uninterrupted sleep.
3 Fears : Heights, Spiders and Drowning
3 Goals : Get completely out of debt, to gain less than 25 lbs with this pregnancy and to get Olivia potty trained.
3 Obsessions : Chocolate, Blogging and Cleaning (when I have energy... after the 1st trimester)
3 Random Facts : I'm a twin, I'm double jointed in my right thumb and I hate feet! (Even my own... Gross!)
3 Tags : Sara, Jenn D., Jaydale

6 scribbles...:
YOU'RE A TWIN. Where's the other one?
You hate feet?
Man this is the reason I think tags are good.
Who'd know all this stuff?
Hey, I'm double-jointed in my left thumb. I forgot until you reminded me just now. It looks like there are several of us who need to take some serious swimming lessons and get over our fears of drowning.
One more thing... enJOY any uninterrupted sleep while you can, because it gets rarer the more children you have. If it's not one, it's another waking up every night. You know, thirsty, potty, bad dream--Lily wakes up all the time saying there are bugs or spiders or snakes all over her bed and I have to scoop them up and throw them out, then she'll immediately go back to sleep.
So if I rubbed my sweaty feet all over your face you would be grossed out huh?
I am so with you on the feet thing!!! Bryan's favorite way to torture me is to threaten to tickle my feet...horrors!
Oh, and nice goal about the weight gain, but don't stress about it. Ny SMALLEST weight gain has been 65 lbs, the biggest 85. No twins, just a lot of extra Tiffany. Oh well :)
Post a Comment