I got tagged to tell you 6 of my quirks... I have to say this took me a long time to think of six. Maybe I've just been blocking them out for so long I didn't want to bring them to the surface to think about. These are the least painful to tell you, so here goes. Enjoy!
1. I manifest my OCD tendencies mostly with my CD's. They have to go in their cases or carrier with the title of the CD facing up and reading straight. So you don't have to flip the case upside down to read any of them.
2. I have dreams that are SO REAL, (even when I'm not pregnant) that I've woken up thinking Brad had died during the night. NOT FUN!!
3. I have the same routine every time I shower. I soap up my body in the same way every time. If I try to do it differently, I get flustered. (I know.. more OCD)
4. I had a bet with a friend to go on a date with a 100 different guys before we got married. I made it, she didn't. In fact, I excelled! She still owes me dinner!
5. I don't like pumpkin pie, but I LOVE pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
6. I had 16 room mates before I got married. No, not all at the same time thank goodness!
There you go. Some of my quirks. Now I tag the following to share theirs with the world...
Robyn, Kayla, Heather and Sara.

9 scribbles...:
You tagged me. Da#$it. Okay, I'll have to think about this one for a minute. Loved yours tho, but I think I knew a few of those.
I have the same shower routine too, and I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...I just can't help but think they are so much healthier because of the pumpkin! :) Do you have that easy recipe for them with the spice cake mix??
Maricela, that's the only way I make them anymore... So easy and so good!
100 guys!? I don't think I even KNOW 100 guys. I guess Brad should feel lucky you picked him out of that pool.
I am with tiffany... 100 guys! WOW way to go. Fun times I am sure.
I do the same shower routine. We are all so weird. You are both sell outs to the world of pumpkin chocolate chip baking. Spice cake mix, yuck! Go big or go home. I am so very impressed with the guys thing. I think I have formally dated 10. You little playa!
I loved reading all about these, mostly because I have some uniqe quirks of my own. Some are even similar or the same as yours. I think yours are by far very normal.
You're pretty much one of my very favorite people on this planet...and I love all the quirks :) They make you, you!
I remember the counting of the 100+ men...you were so diligent in keeping track :) ...ocd? LOL! You definitely picked the right one.
The pie/cookie thing doesn't surprise me...last time I checked, chocolate was not an ingredient in pumpkin pie :)
Only 16 roommates huh? ...unfortunately I have more than TRIPLED that number. Sad. But I have learned an amazing amount of patience...and endurance :)
Love ya girl!
Holy Moly I can't believe you dated 100 guys.
Post a Comment