Okay, Okay, Okay, I totally admit it. I am totally addicted to MTV's show, "The Hills." This strange reality show featuring a few of Hollywood's socialites and the way they live their lives has totally sucked me in. I've been waiting all summer for the season opener and finally... tonight is the night! I'm such a fan of Lauren and Whitney. I like Audrina, but she needs to learn to dress more modestly. (Ok, they all need to learn that lesson...) I think Heidi is evil and needs to learn the principle of 'being nice!' And don't even get me started on Spencer! HE IS PURE EVIL. But, it's good mind numbing TV with lots of good laughs and unbelievable story lines. I can't believe people actually live with so much money available to them. I don't think I'll ever know what that's like, and here's a bunch of beautiful twenty somethings getting everything they want. Are you a fan? (If you're a closet fan and don't want to come out in public, email me or call me...) Maybe we can get together to watch the premier tonight... eh?
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 scribbles...:
Carrie, I have never watched this show, but the morning radio station dj's I listen to always talk about these spoiled brats...maybe I will tune in tonight.
sorry I could not help my self I am a big fun of this show too. I have been a fun of Lauren since Laguna Beach. I didn't know that the premier was tonight thanks...I will be watching. I a gree with you about each one of them ...I was chocked when I learned about the revealing pictures that she had taken ...she did not seem to me like that at all. I am a friend of Laura from Florida in case you are wondering. I visited your blog once before.. and I thought your little girl was very cute ...her eating the dirt was very funny. congratulations on your pregnancy.
I was talking about Audrina's pictures...sorry about that.
I watched about 5 minutes total and that was all I could handle. Should I invite Doug to the party, do you think he'll ask me out again...decicions, decisions! :) Did it meet your expectations?
I too LOVE this show... I haven't watched last nights yet - hopefully during nap time. Good to know there's another fan out there!
I must say though, even Lauren sometimes annoys me... but it's all in good fun!
Haven't seen it but TMZ is always buzzing about Heidi and Spencer. Must really be something to watch to get all the attention. I hope you enjoy!
I have to be honest, I have never even heard of it! I'll have to give it a whirl.
I watched it while I was living in NZ. It was all so highschoolish.
But I'd still watch it LOL
Post a Comment