Monday, August 4, 2008

Memory Lane

I got this from Robyn, and thought it could be kinda fun...


Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.  It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.  Just don't post anything too embarrassing please!!!

10 scribbles...:

Sara said...

Carrie we have more memories than I can count. Since ya know we have been family for almost 26 years. Lets see a memory..just one...Probably Thanksgiving Day when we would go to Uncle Allens. I had dunked my head under the tap and was just going with it wet. You said, " let me dry it, I have a great brush that will help calm down the curl? (or something close to that). After about 5 minutes and your brush getting stuck about 10 to 15 times you finally gave up and stated that my hair was really thicker than yours. I ended up dunking my head again. :)

Brad said...

I remember this one time at band camp... oh, can we not share those stories here? Oops, silly me.

Melissa said...

I remember you coming over to visit me after Masaru was born and saying that.......and being really embarrassed after a few months when I remembered I had said that.
I remember saying to Dru "I hope those two didn't listen to me and still have kids"
And now you're onto 1.5. Nice.
I also really loved going to that womens expo with you. That was fun. I love your camry.

Tiffany said...

Where to beGIN...

One would have to be our dancing video...oh boy!

Then there was our roommate uniforms...I just barely got rid of the pants.

Retrix...need I say more???

I'll stop now...you're welcome:)

Jill said...

Carrie-the first time we met. Memorial Day picnic at your future in-laws. But you had only dated what, 6 times before meeting us? And you still stuck around!! I knew you were "the one"!!!
Sure do love ya!

Carrie said...

Jill - That was only our 2nd date. I knew after meeting the in-laws I was sticking around for forever!

Robyn said...

You and Brad were in charge of sharing time...Brad dressed up like a firefighter (I think in your turn-outs. I laughed my head off and knew we had to be friends.

Jill said...

Such a smart girl!! Not only is BRAD the best....but look at all the in-laws you inherited!!! :)

Heather Harbaugh said...

ok honestly I have more memories of Olivia than you....I think I've only been around you like twice but I remember asking you personally for the first time if I could keep Olivia....you said no...

Talbot Family said...

My favorite memory was pinning you down about pregnancy at the pie party. So tacky, sorry I made you wiggle like a worm on a hook. I have many fond memories of hanging out at the nursery door together shirking our SS responsibilities. I also loved being VT companions with you.