Friday, August 22, 2008

Feet are for...

I'd forgotten what it feels like to be kicked from the INSIDE.  Not that I get kicked a lot from the outside...  I was very distinctly reminded last night as I was talking to Brad.  Suddenly, it felt like my insides were a trampoline.  It took me about two kicks to realize...  "Oh yeah, I"m pregnant.  That must be the baby kicking!" (The pregnant-brain syndrome is really kicking in...) Feeling your baby kick you is such an amazing feeling.  It was fun to recognize it so quickly.  Quite an active little baby.  Only a couple more weeks for our first ultrasound to find out who is doing the kicking!

10 scribbles...:

Maricela said...

Oh, that is so sweet! I miss being pregnant. I want a baby kicking inside of my belly. :) We're working on it!!

Robyn said...

What a strong little whipper snapper if you're already feeling said child kicking.

Heather Harbaugh said...

That sounds so amazing! I'm so jealous, but so excited for you!

Laura said...

that is the best feeling in the world. enjoy them!

Hawks Family said...

Already feeling kicking? That's awesome. I bet you are excited to find out who that little one is. I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

hey hey! so holy moo, how far along are ya? i didn't know you had been pregnant long enough for your baby to start kicking! wow!

Talbot Family said...

I never felt the kick thing. It just always felt like gas fluttering around in my stomach. I get the same feeling after Cafe' Rio sometimes and wonder if I am pregnant.

Melissa said...

I want to have a baby kicking in me too.
I'm glad it's healthy and kicking.
I can't wait to find out what it is.

Megan said...

That's super exciting. I've got quite the violent one in me right now and could do without the kicking and getting up in my ribs. Gwen was a little easier on me.

Perry's said...

I know what you mean. It is amazing how much more this one kicks then Hannah. This one kicks so much harder and it hurts. but it is the coolest feeling