Olivia had been playing in her room when I noticed it was suddenly too quiet. I asked her from the couch where I was feeding Tagen, what she was doing... No answer. I heard some weird knocking noise coming from that direction. Brad headed towards the room to investigate. When he got around the corner, he started laughing. I walked over to see the above picture. Olivia had turned her toy box upside down and was "hiding" in it. I love that her hair gave her away. She had purposefully made the noises so we'd come see what she was up to. Love this girl!
When I told Olivia to fix her underwear because she had a turkey...
I said, "Olivia, is there a turkey in your bum?" She answered, "No, just my underwear."
After driving back into the Salt Lake valley from the south, Olivia's Aunt Carol
pointed out that there were two temples she could see right away.
Olivia proclaimed, "It's the Promised Land!"
While driving home from Cache Valley, we were playing I Spy with Olivia.
When it came to her turn she said, "I spy my wittle eye, TOO... A great big yawn in my mouth."
Which she promptly followed with the said yawn.
While playing with Brad, she got out her toy stethescope and listened to his heartbeat... This was her diagnosis.."Dada, I'm gonna be the Doctor. I can hear your heartbeat! Is it a good one? No dad. It's a not good one. it's a scary one!" She fixed it then. She gave him a brand new heart and "you're all better now dada. And here's a hat for you too."
When her and Brad were home together for the night she told him, "Daddy! We need have a party!
We can turn on the tv and watch baby Einsteins and have some popcorn! It will be so much fun!"
Olivia told me the other day, "Mom, I remember when I was older and I went to school... I loved it. It was so far away. It was just last night mom, remember?" Guess we either need to teach her past, present and future tenses or we have a time traveler on our hands.

12 scribbles...:
She is soooo cute. I love her imagination.
That is hilarious! I love that you got the picture of her "hiding" it is fantastic!
Macie doesn't understand her past, present, adn future tenses either, but we are working on them. I love how you record these funny, funny things Olivia is saying, I need to start doing that.
Maybe it is just past bad experiences with my girls grabbing the scissors...but my initial thought when I saw that picture was
"WHAT?!? OH NO, she chopped her hair!!"
Glad she was just hiding in silence, and that ALL hair is still attached.
Cute girl!
Great pic.
It's good you do this.
She'll have a great laugh reading this when she's older like us.
This kid just cracks me up!! The things she comes up with!!! Oh boy. What fun you have in that little bundle of joy.
Thanks for sharing!
BAH HA HA! "it's the promised land!" that made me laugh from my gut just like me daddy-o!
Ya, that last one is a head scratcher. Very cute.
Oh my gosh, when I first saw that picture without reading first, I thought Olivia had cut off all her beautiful hair! What a trickster. I love this age, they get to be so clever and definately funny.
I thought the same thing....and then when I studied the picture, I realized she was hiding....but I was worried for a moment for you! We have had too many a bad hair day with our little ones! I am really hoping they are finally out of that stage!
When I first glanced at this picture I thought she had CUT her hair! I was internally screaming in my head, "NOOOOOOO!!!!" SO glad she was just being funny!!
Your girls are super cute!! ANd your photography is getting really good! What kind of camera did you get?!
Ok, I've been way behind on things lately and am just now catching up on blogs. Can I just say that your two girls are so beautiful? They mus be the apple of your eye. Darling is all I can think of to say. Thanks for sharing them as they grow up - it's fun to keep track of you guys - I promise I'll do better!
I love heaing the crazy things little kids say!! Olivia will thank you later when you start telling these things to her friends as she gets older ;)
Post a Comment