Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Our door is open..."

© 2009 Carrie Morris

I have a new "open door policy" again on my blog. I've decided to not remain private and to open my blog back up to the public. I went private because of "unwanted eyes" looking at my blog, but I've decided to not let one person dictate how I live my life. I have to live my life how I want to... not in fear, but in freedom. So, we're back to being a public blog... Open door policy. Come one, come all!

8 scribbles...:

Tiana said...

Thanks for opening the door...I have missed seeing you and your cutie family! You are amazing!

RaShawn said...

Love, Love the photo!

Anonymous said...

keeee-ute photo! (meaning cute photo!)

Natalie said...

Good for you, welcome back.

Trish and Greg said...

Amen, sista!

You've got a lot to share.

Melissa said...

I love that pic.
Love it.
It'll be nice to have you back on my google reader.

Sara said...

welcome back to the free world! ;)

jenhatch said...

i know the feeling... i did the same thing. i'm just glad you never kicked me out.

CUTE picture!