© 2009 Carrie Morris
We took Tagen in last week on the tenth for her nine month well child visit. She is doing fantastic! The nurse that measured her stats left, but quickly came back in to measure her length again. He was surprised at the jump she took in her length. The doctor was very pleased with her progression and said she's healthy. Here are her stats.
Weight: 21 lbs 7 oz (91%) Length: 29 7/8" (>95%) Head Circumference: 18" (90%)

8 scribbles...:
glad to hear she is nice and healthy, and happy!
Man I hope Takeshi stays in the 75th and 90th I'd LOVE IT.
It means she's healthy and happy!
I love it.
I'm so glad she's doing well.
I love looking at pictures of your girls. They are so much a like and yet so very different. I can see Olivia, and you, and Brad all wrapped into this cute little package that goes by the name of Tagen.
Um....so I see from the background pic that you already have your christmas tree up. Boy, you are excited for the holidays to start. :) I am of the frame of mind that I want to relish in Thanksgiving and then Christmas.
ok, my corynn IS small... she's at 18.6 lbs. Although, I'm actually loving having a little baby compared to my tank-of-a-boy Nolan!!
Your Christmas music on your blog is the first Christmas music I've heard this year... and suprisingly (I use to hate Christmas music before Thanksgiving) I loved it!! SO, thank you!! And Shayne thanks you... he thinks I'm such a bah-humbug!
Was going to ask the same thing: from the background, you have decor up?!?
Cute girl...my Tank can follow her in the stats, I think!
(pssst...it's Sarah)
She is too cute! Glad she is healthy, but we already new that.
She is healthy and SOOOO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment