This song is quickly becoming one of my favorites to listen to. Jon Schmidt is INCREDIBLY talented
and what he does with this arrangement is simply GENIUS. It's a little long, but WORTH EVERY MINUTE! Enjoy!
This song is quickly becoming one of my favorites to listen to. Jon Schmidt is INCREDIBLY talented
scribbled by Carrie at 1:41 PM
10 scribbles...:
Ooooooooo I loved it Carrie.
I played it while pottering around the house.
i think I might have to add some of this to my playlist.
That was incredible. I wish I could play like that!!! Thanks for sharing with us...I might have to get it now for myself!!
That was awesome! I think I will have to get that.
I loved that! Thanks for sharing!!! What talent!
WOW, that's beautiful!!! thanks for sharing!! I love me that taylor swift song, and he just made it even more awesome!
Didn't listen to it until this morning. AWESOME!!
I had to pass it along to a friend and her girl that plays cello. And, what?? dedicated to "Sarah" Hehe. It's one of my favorite songs too! Thanks for passing it along.
I think his version of the song is much more heart felt and you can feel it in your soul. He is Genius. Thank you so much for letting me and my girls enjoy this song and the story behind it.
It was great!!
Mugzy
a friend sent this to us and we liked it, too. good taste . . .
Oh my this was wonderful!!! I love both of those songs and he does such an amazing job!!! I copied the video to my blog! Thanks!
Hey Carrie :) I added you to my blog... Wow! what a beautiful song! It's really inspirational! Thanks for sharing! I've enjoyed the photos too...you're family is so adorable!
Post a Comment