Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tagen and Olivia

Tagen had her two month check up on Tuesday.  Here are her stats...
Height: 24" (100%)  Weight: 12 lbs 11 oz  (95%)  Head Circumference: 15.5"
I LOVE this outfit on Tagen.  
It was the first time I'd put it on her and she promptly told me thanks with her very first blowout ever.  
Doesn't she look like she's going to take a swing at me?  I got her in the middle of a stretch.
Olivia was playing with Tagen and making her smile.
Olivia had her three year check up at the same time.  Here are her stats...
Height: 39" (100%) Weight 36 lbs  (95%) Head Circumference: 19 3/4"
I think she's so beautiful!

Both girls are doing fantastic according to the doctor.  He was really pleased with their continued growth.  Both girls also received shots.  Not fun.  But, both were really tough and only cried for a couple minutes.  Poor Olivia.  I had told her she was going to get an "owie" in her leg, but it would only be for a minute and then she could get a sucker from the doctor.  She didn't even cry when the needle went in, but the shock got her and she cried afterwards.  Then, as we were leaving the office, she started limping on one leg and telling everyone she had a 'big owie' on her leg.  

10 scribbles...:

Julie said...

LOL. That Olivia is soooo fofo cute!! Drama to the end, eh? She just makes me smile she is so much fun. I can't wait to see what kind of character that Tagen will be when she is this age. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the outfit on Tagen! it goes well with her skin. she is so beautiful! and cute lil Olivia! she has always been so pretty.

Unknown said...

Your Olivia IS Beautiful! She looks JUST LIKE YOU!

RaShawn said...

They are both very beautiful! I always hated it when they had to get shots.

Richard and Marianne said...

Tagen's hair looks so red with that outfit. I didn't think it was red. They are both dang cute!

Hawks Family said...

You have two very beautiful girls! That outfit is just darling on Tagen! And Olivia's hair is just stunning, just like yours. I hate the shots at the doctor's office, they are so hard for a Mom - maybe even more so than for the kids!

Sarah said...

Of course Tagen had to inniciate the pants first thing!!

Jill said...

Beautiful girls!! Their personalities just shine!! We sure love 'em!

Michele said...

BOTH of your girls are beautiful. Erin had her 4 month check up today and she has about the same stats as Tagen-she was about a month preemie though so she still has some catching up to do. It's so fun to see them grow.

Talbot Family said...

Darling girls. Olivia is definitely a healthy little thing. She does have tall parents, I expect nothing but from her. I am sure the shots weren't fun. I think she is beautiful as well.