Today is my Best Friend's birthday! Happy Birthday Brad!
Brad is the best thing that has ever happened to me. As I look back over
our time together, I thank the Lord daily for the blessing
that he is in my life. For the love he gives me, for the laughter, the joys,
the trials we face together, and every other thing in our lives.
I especially thank him for making me a mom!

Brad and me at the Real Soccer game last year.

The hottie himself... talking Jeep parts with my brother.

Him and Olivia in the hospital right after she was born. Precious, eh?
The MAN OF MY DREAMS!
He's so good to me. Brad, I hope your day is perfect.
Thank you for being my soul-mate and lover.
You are ALL I NEED in life.
I love you! Happy Birthday!

8 scribbles...:
Happy Birthday to your man! I am so glad that you have a good man in your life and that you love him soooo much!
Awwwww :) I am so glad you found your Prince Charming. You deserve to be this happy :)
Happy Birthday Brad!
Thanks babe, I love you too... and I still say -
I'M THE LUCKY ONE
Happy birthday Brad!
Let us know what the woman of your dreams get you for it.
If you're anything like Dru it'll be car parts for the toy!
Happy Birthday Brad! You and Tagen will have birthday's close together. How fun. m
Happy Birthday Brad. I hope it was a great one!
Happy (belated) B-day! (I hate it when my side bar thing doesn't work!) I hope he had a great day and that all his wishes came true.
Post a Comment