Last night, the Morris family got introduced to the world of Wii. Now... I know, it's been out for AGES, but we just have never gotten into it, or even played with one. Our friend, Natalie, brought hers over last night for FHE. We had a blast. It's highly addicting and before we realized it, the clock said 1:00 a.m., and we were all exhausted. Totally a great night, though!
Olivia getting ready to do Dance Dance Revolution. She LOVED it!
She had a great time, and kept begging for 'one more dance!?'
Even Brad got into the action. He proved white men CAN dance.
Natalie and Aaron enjoying the show Brad puts on.
(No, I didn't dance... my balance is horrible enough when
I'm NOT pregnant. I wasn't going to risk it.)

11 scribbles...:
How fun! I have never played WII before, but I always hear about how much fun it is!
LOVE the hands in the air for full movement potential!!
I am totally giggling to my self right now... I love picture of Brad..LOVE IT! The Wii is a great time, however, I have never seen the dance revolution game, it really looks like a blast. Are you hooked enough to buy one now?
LOL....that is totally great! Carrie and Kaylee just rave about the WII. They are great at bowling....I haven't had a chance to play yet though. I guess that is a good thing because then we might have to go blow our money on another game unit!!! lookin pretty good Brad!!
the Wii's are the BEST!
looks like fun! :D
I've used the dance revolution as exercise. It really works. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
Oh man, ya gotta love the expressions on Oliva and Brad's faces. If you click the close ups its a gas!! Especially with Brad sticking his tongue out in deep concentration!! ha-ha.
BTW - who is this cute little Natalie. She looks like a sweet thing. Is she and Aaron dating and is this something that could work into something more?
Don't worry Carrie, You are not the only one it that boat. I have never played a Wii either. I have seen them in stores and that is about it. I have DDR on PS2 though and I love it on that.
My kids love the wii. They would play it for hours if I let them. Their favorite is the bowling. We haven't played the dance revolution. It looks like fun.
Yep, the Wii is all that and a bag of chips.
We want one. But I think it is wise that you wait til after the baby before you give it a try. ;0) m
Post a Comment