Look who finally has enough hair for little piggie tails!! I'm so excited.
Granted... one car ride later, one was out and the other
barely hanging on, but they sure were cute while they lasted!!
She's starting to feel better which makes me want to CELEBRATE!!!

7 scribbles...:
Man I totally feel you girl.
This is SO EXCITING.
Man your other daughters hair excites me. The stuff I could do with it.
I totally want Yuki to have her hair.
Oh well.
Oh so cute. Erin's hair is just now long enough too and I've started putting "bobbers" (as we call it) as well. So fun. I love having girls.
How cute is that? So glad to hear she is feeling better!
Cute hair! I'm so glad she is feeling better. How is everyone else?
It is so fun when there is finally enough hair to do something cute. I miss doing all the fun pony tails and cute stuff with little girls hair, now I just hear that it is so little girlish from my 7 year old.
I LOVE the color of her hair.... Every hair stylists dream. :)
I was so glad to hear from Brad, and to know that everyone is on the mend.
Love you guys!!!
xoxoxo
Ahh, these are SO SO SO cute. I wish I could Pig Tails in T's hair. Maybe when she is 5.
Post a Comment