Olivia absolutely LOVES drawing and art of any kind. She drew this picture on Friday for my mom's birthday card. I asked her to explain what everything was and it just made me laugh. I had to share it.
On the left we have a flower that has been hit by a rocket. The rocket is at the base of the flower. She said the flower had to have blue petals because that's how she likes it best.
On the right, we have a girl snowman... that's pregnant. If you click and enlarge the picture, you can see the baby in the snowman's tummy better. She also has two different color socks on "because that's silly."
Her imagination is pretty impressive... and as a biased mother, I think her artwork is too... especially for a three year old. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.


7 scribbles...:
Love it.
I have to say I am VERY impressed! My kids didn't start making recognizable people or flowers or ANYTHING until after the first half of preschool. That is VERY good art work.
Kid art is so fun to look at and the stories behind them... I just LOVE!
I love childrens art! They have such imaginations! And, this is with no exceptions! Beautiful Olivia!
This doesn't surprise me. I see Olivia Kate being the creative artsy sort. Love the picture. Very talented, a future Picasso.
It's lots of fun to have the little ones "explain" their creations, and good that you're writing it down. Years later, the sketch will still be around, but they won't remember what they wanted it to be about, and lots of times it's impossible to tell!
You need to save that art work with her discription on the back. It's great!
So Cute!! She is really good at drawing, I am very impressed.
Post a Comment