Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jazz Game

One of Brad's coworkers offered Brad his Jazz game tickets yesterday... FOR FREE! I got an excited phone call from Brad telling me to find a babysitter so we could use them and have a night out together. Thankfully, we were able to find a sitter so we could enjoy the evening.
Us at the Jazz game. (self portrait style.)
Kyle Korver. I still maintain they should have gotten this guy to play Edward in the Twilight series.
He looks more like a vampire than that icky Robert Pattenson...
and he's much better looking!
Sundiata Gaines... One of my new favorite players! He rocks!
More Edward... Er, I mean, Kyle.
The Bear is an amazing mascot. He seems fearless.
Boozer. I'm not a big fan of Boozer. I think he could play harder for the amount of money he's getting paid.
But, having said that, he does have some big guns.

I love having a telephoto lens so I can get some good shots that looks like we were in the lower bowl. Even though we only made it to half the game, it was a great escape for me. Thanks to nice coworkers for giving us free tickets, and thanks to my honey for choosing to take me with him to the game!

10 scribbles...:

Sara said...

glad you were able to get away for a few hours! And I wouldn't have chosen Kyle Korver for edward...Don't know why all the girls like him.

Hawks Family said...

How fun! Sounds like you guys had a blast - you totally deserve it!

Melissa said...

WHO ELSE WOULD'VE BRAD CHOSEN?
You're his BFF right?
Man I didn't know who this Kyle guy was, so I looked him up, I'M WITH YOU man I'd be lining up at the movie theatre if he was Edward.
I still haven't seen any of the movies yet.
Glad you had a great night out.

Tiana said...

Sounds like you had fun....nights out are the best!

RaShawn said...

Yeah for spur of the moment dates! Good for you!

Talbot Family said...

Glad you were able to have a nice night out. Love the pictures.

Jenn Douglas said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great time. It's always fun to go to those games. Glad ya'll could spend some time together without the kiddies.

Maricela said...

I like this post. Heston loves watching the Jazz games. I agree that Kyle Corver does look like a vampire and he is much better than our current Edward. And, Sundiata should be making more money. He became a favorite of lots of Jazz fans over night!! I want to know what Boozer used to clear up his face - he used to have tons of acne and now it's clear...he does have huge guns!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you guys found a sitter! and dang, those pics look like they were pulled off the internet or something. i seriously thought they were from a professional photographer. cool!
glad you had a great time. seeing a jazz game at the delta center is a must for all utahn natives methinks!

Anonymous said...

and i have to agree with you about kyle korver. dang! step aside lil robbut pattinsun, here comes a REAL man!