Happy Birthday Tagen!!!
This little beauty has blessed our lives for a year already! I look at her and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. She's such a happy and easy going baby. She's been completely different than her sister as far as the eating and sleeping goes, and we're learning to not expect all our kids to be the same. But, we're grateful each and every day for the joy and the ray of sunshine that she is in our lives.
Tagen yawning. She's just a couple hours old here.
Olivia holding 4 day old Tagen.
A month and a half old. Such BIG cheeks!
Tagen's blessing day.
Tagen walking along the couch... a common occurrence since she was 9 months old.
We Love You Tagen!
We're so honored to have you in our family.
Have a fabulous 1st Birthday!!!

8 scribbles...:
SOOOO CUTE!!! Happy day to Tagen! I can't believe a year has gone by already either... Time flies when you are having fun :)
Sooooooooooooooooooooo are you gonna post a party? Presents? Cake?
I love that about birthdays.
Happy Birthday Tagen! We love you!
Such a sweetie pie!! Love the progressive pictures. She has really changed in her looks. Still has a round head, but all growed up!! :)
Happy Birthday Beautiful!
It seems like yesterday that I was visiting you in the hospital. CRAZY! Time flies. She is a beautiful one.
What a sweet girl. Such a blessing and joy for your family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAGEN!
Happy Birthday Tagen! She is soooo cute!
Post a Comment