Monday, February 8, 2010

Got Teeth?

Ever wonder why we buy teething toys for our kids when apparently a crib will do just fine? I had just put Tagen down for a nap... er, ah, I should say, I had just put Tagen in her crib so she could cry herself to sleep. She was doing her normal cry when all of the sudden I heard the pitch of her cry change. It was immediately more intense and angrier. I went back to her room and found these teeth marks on the rail of her crib and paint chips all over her mouth. Seriously. Can you say, temper? Needless to say, I had to rethink the cry down method for that day. After she was peacefully sleeping away, I snapped a couple pictures. She looks so peaceful sleeping there in her crib... Never would have guessed a couple minutes before that she had tried to eat her crib!!!

3 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

Great post Carrie.

Hawks Family said...

Our crib has bite marks all over it! I could never figure out why that was the preferred teething toy of choice for both our kids. Poor girl, hope she doesn't bother with that again!

Jill said...

Hahahaha......every kid does this! I have something that might be useful to you. They are railing covers so they can't do just that. It is just like a teething ring, only attached to the crib. I will try and find them and get them to you. :)