Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tagen's 1 Year Checkup

Tagen eating her very first sucker.
I couldn't decide if she liked it until I tried to pull it out of her mouth...
She definitely liked it.

We went for Tagen's 1st year check up today. The doctor says she looks great and seems to be developmentally sound. She's not gaining weight, but he didn't seem too concerned. He attributed it to her being more mobile. If she hasn't gained any in 3 months, I'll be really concerned. Here are her stats....

Weight: 21 lbs 10 oz (65%) Length: 30 1/2 " (95%) Head Circumference: 18 1/2" (90%)
Olivia and Tagen have NEVER been below the 95% in weight or height.
I was so surprised to see that 65%!!

7 scribbles...:

Talbot Family said...

Seriously, you have nothing to be concerned about. The girl definitely looks like she enjoys her meals :) Love her. Willie is also in the sucker stage. I am purchasing stock in Dum Dum. Keeps him quiet while we shop. Yes!

Tiffany said...

Yeah, I wouldn't worry either. My kids are the same, always above the 95% until they hit one, and then start to dip Asher once he started getting mobile started dipping. He is now 2 and is in the 50% now. What?! A child of mine is average, are you kidding me?! hahaha. But seriously, don't worry...she is so normal, and I am sure is TOTALLY fine! She's just moving and burning that energy faster than she can pack it on, which is how God intended it...he made their cheeks so they could survive on the fat reserves from them alone for weeks. Still worried? Call me, I have ALL sorts of things to make you feel better, because yeah, she's normal :)

RaShawn said...

She is prefect!

Laura said...

boy! She is cute!!! Are they sure about the 65%?!? She seems bigger than that :)... i love it!!!

The Nelsons said...

She is so beautiful!!!! I cannot believe it has been a year!

Rosanne said...

I can't believe she is one already. She is just adorable.

Maricela said...

She is beautiful! Happy Belated Birthday to Tagen. Rockwell's birthday is the day before hers. How much fun they are, huh?