Tagen's first tooth broke through yesterday. It's been a long time coming... I have to say that for the tooth to
actually be breaking through the surface, she was only sad and irritable for about 20 minutes.
The rest of the day she was back to our happy-go-lucky-taking-the-world-in-stride Tagen.
There was a lot of this happening throughout the day... with a lot of drool...
And lots of me putting my fingers in her mouth to see if there was success yet...
You can see the whiteness peeking through her gums.
Here's to many more teeth to come!

6 scribbles...:
Hooray!!!! Here's to many more milestones to com!! She is such a cutie. :)
man that girl loves to knaw on stuff! it's so cute! you are way lucky she is still happy-go-lucky ;)
Oh! I love that tiny toof... I also love her face!!! SO CUTE, I want to eat those cheeks!
She is so cute. I love the last picture of her huge smile!
Oh that is such a cute smile! Love your new blog what a great idea! I keep saying this but we really need to get together, especially since we are running out of nice weather. We need to do something fun outside with the kiddies!
Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment