Thursday, September 17, 2009

Practicing....

So... Since I got my new camera, I've been taking A LOT of pictures.
I've been practicing a TON and my poor family and friends have been my test subjects.
I've had a lot of fun though.
Here's some of my pics...
This is Brad's brother and his family
Their boys
Roslyn - a friend of Olivia
Olivia
One of my birthday flowers
Railing
Woody
Buzz
Broken Sunlight
Mr. Slinky
Tagen

This whole photography is really addicting. Thank goodness for the DIGITAL camera that lets you take a TON of pictures and see the results right now. I can't imagine how much this would be costing me if I had to have them all printed first to see how they turned out. We'd be broke!

6 scribbles...:

Maricela said...

Now I see why you weren't at play group today. You were busy posting your pictures! :) Those are great pictures and I am glad you are having so much fun with your new camera. The one of Tagen's face is so cute and so are all the others, BUT I especially like the picture of Olivia's friend, Roslyn. My goodness, that is a beautiful child!! :)

Sara said...

They look great Carrie. I love the one of Tagen! and Mr. Slinky! I can't imagine how much it would cost me for all the pictures I take. I am working on getting my years and years of picture taking printed! A little at a time and I will get it done and in scrapbooks!

Sarah said...

LOVE Tagen's!

RaShawn said...

Pictures of Woody and Buzz! LOL The picture of Tagen and of Oliva laying down are my favorites.

Laura said...

You are a natural! I love Tagen's picture, seriously SO FREAKIN'CUTE!

I also love the artistic railing and broken sunlight. very good!

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you have a hobby that you enjoy that you are so good at. Keep up the good work and take enough pictures to make up for those of us who don't enjoy it.