Monday, September 14, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday was last week and I GOT SPOILED! My loving husband surprised me with a brand new camera. We've had hopes of buying a new camera eventually, but he surprised me by getting it for my birthday. My birthday was on Labor day this year, and the camera store (Pictureline) was closed. So he actually went down on Tuesday morning to get it when they opened. I've had a great time playing with it this week.

So, here's pictures from my birthday BEFORE we got the new camera. Brad took Olivia birthday shopping in the morning. She demanded I have a chocolate cake, so we made that in the afternoon. Brad took me to see Transformers then we went to dinner at the Olive Garden. One of my favorites. The day was fabulous. I got to spend it with my little family and also got a date with my husband. Who could ask for more? Thanks Brad! I love you.
Olivia after the shopping trip waiting to surprise me.
Gorgeous flowers, mints and a singing card.
Me and Tagen coming out of the room to see the surprise.
Reading my birthday card.
Getting a final picture before cutting the birthday cake!

I had some good friends and family who remembered my birthday and their thoughtfulness added to the greatness of the day. So, a BIG thank you goes out to them also. I really appreciated them remembering.

5 scribbles...:

RaShawn said...

I'm glad your birthday was a good one. What are you 25?

Carrie said...

yes... 25 and not a day over. :)

Laura said...

LOL! Fun!

What a great day! You DID get spoiled and you deserve it. You look beautiful at 25 :) and always will :D

Can't wait to see those pics on the new camera.

Sarah said...

Yeah for birthdays...for a special day to get out and get spoiled!!

Maricela said...

It sounds like you had a great time. Happy Birthday.