Friday, September 18, 2009

my new favorites...

I have new favorite pictures of Tagen... Of course, my favorites change almost every
time I take a picture of her... but for now... these are the favs.
Thanks to Ash for making such a great hat... it turned into a great prop!




This last one is my favorite.
Her expression says so much to me. And those CHEEKS!...
I could just eat them up!

10 scribbles...:

Williams Tale Overture said...

Your blog is always so fun to read! It looks like life is good! Lots of cute pictures. We really need to get our monkeys together to play.

Melissa said...

Wow she's not FULLY LAUGHING like she usually is.
She's one of the happiest babies I've seen.
It says so much about her personality you know.
Good luck with the photography. I think you're doing great.

Trish and Greg said...

Looks like she's too tired for a sunny photo shoot. Still cute, though.

Richard and Marianne said...

Okay... I want them all in the old fashion coloring... will you do that and then re-blog them so I can save them like that! ADORABLE! The first one is my fav

RaShawn said...

My favorite is the first one!

Sarah said...

AH!!!
What more to say than CUTE!

Anonymous said...

so so so so so so so cute!!!!!!!!!!! i just can't stand it, she is so dang cute. you are getting GOOD with the picture-taking! ;)

Tiffany said...

She looks like her mommy...with more cheeks ;) What a cutie!!!

Kat said...

How you have time to take adorable photos and put them on your fun family blog is beyond me!!
You amaze me Carrie!!

Annette said...

You are a professional with that camera already!