Happy Anniversary, Brad!
I LOVE YOU!
Brad and I celebrated seven years of joy and happiness today! I have loved every year of being married to Brad, but I definitely think 2010 was our best year yet! We were finally able to be sealed to each other. Something we've waited a long time for. They say there is a 7 year itch with most couples, but I'm telling you... NOT here. I look at what we have together and I think it's pretty amazing. Why would I look anywhere else?

11 scribbles...:
So, so happy for you two. Congrats on all you've accomplished. BTW, you look great in those pics. I love the snowy background.
You could say this is your first year :)
As for the 7year itch... we never got it either :)
You guys are super cute together. Happy for you!!!!!
Carrie you don't look ANY DIFFERENT?
Are you kidding me?
That picture looks like it was taken yesterday.
Man that's awesome.
I'm glad 2010 was such an awesome year for you guys.
7 year what? That's all I gotta say ;)
You guys look exactly the same. Congrats!
Love the pictures!! It was a VERY, VERY, snowy day! Makes for cool booka and backgrounds!
Are those real snowflakes? Brrr...but very beautiful. Congrats. Lucky #7 is right. Our next one is #13...good thing I'm not superstitious.
Congrats!
You two are a good example of supporting one another. Glad it's been a good year.
BEAUTIFUL!! And, congratulations! You guys look great.
It was a beautiful day 7 years ago, but you are right Carrie, the best was when you were sealed as a family in the temple. So glad you are a part of our family!
You two haven't aged much in that time!! Your pictures are priceless!
You have not aged one day. The pictures are beautiful. Congratulations. Here's to many many more :)
Oh Happy Days! I love you both to bits and pieces! And your little family, too!
Post a Comment