Today is a day worthy of BIG celebrations! 37 years ago, the world was blessed with the birth of a wonderful human being....
My Best Friend, Brad! Happy Birthday Babe!
Brad shares his birthday with his mom. His Facebook status made me
cry this morning, but I think it says it all...
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. Sure do miss you and wish you were here to blow out candles together again.
You will be missed and loved and thought of all day, just like every other day. Love you Mom."
She is missed terribly and thought of always. Happy Birthday to Elizabeth also!
I hope they throw a big party for you in heaven!

Brad and his mom on his 1st Birthday

Brad in Kindergarten - what an adorable kid!

Brad in a sword shop in Toledo, Spain on his mission.
Yes, he did bring a sword home from his mission. Very cool.
Brad the ROCKSTAR!
I Love You Brad!
I'm so glad you were born!
You are my life, my love, my everything.

9 scribbles...:
Happy Birthday BRAD!!
How priceless that he shares his birthday with his mom. What a tender reminder of her each time his birthday rolls around. LOVE the pictures.
His 1st birthday picture with Mom is the BEST!
Happy Day Brad!!!!
SO sweet to share his bday with his mom, makes me tear up! I love the pics... :)
What a great post! Love the old pictures. Happy birthday Brad!
I'm blushing... It ain't easy being a Rock Star, but someone's gotta bear the burden! :)
Thanks Babe, I love you too!
I am pretty sure that I shouldn't be crying right now but seeing how I share a Birthday with my dad I can relate....a little and so I am. It would be strange to have the holiday all to myself after so many years of sharing it. Happy Birthday to a swell guy who is obviously a Rock Star because he married you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD.
Love the old pictures! I guess I didn't know they shared the same birthday--that's pretty cool!
Feliz Cumpleanos to Brad! That is sweet to share a birthday with mom. Nice post Carrie!
Post a Comment