I have been looking for a part time job that I can work when Brad is home that will help bring in some extra money. Well, I interviewed at Lakeview Hospital over a month ago for a clerking job in the Emergency Department. I haven't heard anything back from them even though they said it would be a ten day decision. Well, I just got off the phone with a recruiter from Lakeview Hospital. Turns out, the E.D. manager wants to hire ME! I'm so excited. Not just for the little extra income that I'll be getting, but also for the chance to be out of the home again, to be associating with adults on a more regular basis and to be using some of my medical training again. Granted, I won't be hands on with the patients, but just to be around it and hearing it again will be fabulous! It's a PRN job, so I'll won't be on a regular schedule, just filling in where they need me, but it's still great! I'm so grateful for answered prayers!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 scribbles...:
So you got the clerking job?
Or something different in the same department?
I'm glad you're excited and this is what you've wanted.
I'm happy for you guys.
Let us know how it goes.
When do you start?
Right.................NOW?
ah, I'm happy for you!
that's fan-spankin-tastic!!! Congrats :)
I am very excited for you, but has it already been over a month? Aaagh, time flies. This is good. Super happy for you, I can relate to the relief you feel when contributing to the family income :)
I am so happy for you! We really need to do yogurt.
I'm glad it could work out for you. Congrats on more adult time.
Congrats!!!!!!! What an awesome notice!! =)
Yes, amen to answered prayers!
YAY Carrie! Lakeview is lucky to have you :) Happy for you!!!!!
Post a Comment