Thursday, December 16, 2010

Olivia's Preschool Christmas Concert

Olivia attends a wonderful preschool with an amazing teacher. Mrs. Wing has taught preschool for over 30 years and she still LOVES little kids. Each year, she has the classes perform at a care center. She teaches them each a different little instrument and they sing lots of Christmas songs complete with actions. Olivia LOVES it. She learned to "play" the triangle. I have a video of her performance, but can't figure out how to get it to upload to blogger. Trust me... it's completely adorable. So, instead of an amazingly adorable video, I'm going to post this picture of her not even smiling to remember the event by.

2 scribbles...:

RaShawn said...

What a great idea having them perform at a care center. I love that they are all dressed up.

Talbot Family said...

*sniffle* I am still so sad that Adessa isn't there. She seems amazing and it looks like Olivia is having a grand old time. I bet she was priceless.