Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Naughty or Nice?

Olivia told me the other day she wanted to make a naughty and nice list.
She informed me she was in charge of determining who was to be on each list.
So, after much debating, here is her nice list...
(Our names surrounded by a couple trees and a big present for Olivia.)

I know her "G's" look like "e's" but she's getting there. She made me laugh while she was writing down the names. She immediately put herself and Tagen on the nice list. I asked her if anyone else in the family had been nice, and she said,
"Well, I guess you and Dad are nice when I obey." Then she put our names down.

I then asked her about Gracie and if she was going to be able to be on the nice list. She replied,
"No mom. Gracie isn't nice because she kicks you all the time."
I told her that was Gracie's way of letting me know she's okay and that she really was being nice.
It took a little convincing, but little Gracie finally ended up on the nice list.

She hasn't made her naughty list yet and I'm wondering who she thinks needs to be on it...

9 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

It's always good to record these things down to capture their personalities.
She's a great writer.

Talbot Family said...

Too cute. At least she is looking out for her momma.

Tiffany said...

Ya, let us know who makes that infamous list. Too cute about Gracie.

Hawks Family said...

I love it! What a darling. Good thing little Gracie made it on the nice list. And congrats on your new job, sounds like you'll be so happy to be back in the field of work you love!

Laura said...

that is adorable!

(BTW_ I am loving Gracie! Can't wait to see her cute little face!!!!)

Sarah said...

:)

Frame that! And pack it away to pull out each following Christmas.

Elexia Belle said...

oh that is just the cutest thing. kids say the funniest things dont they!! you will def have to safe the drazing one day she will really love it.

RaShawn said...

That is a great picture!

Richard and Marianne said...

Tell Olivia that I know my name is long and hard to spell but I REALLY want to be on the nice list!
Auntie Marianne
That's M-A-R-I-A-N-N-E