Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My New Ride

Brad and I decided we needed more room in our family transport car. It's hard when we are trying to go camping, or on an overnighter somewhere to pack EVERYTHING that is needed for our family. We've been looking around for quite a while and finally found a 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser that seemed to fit all our needs. It's the last family vehicle we will have to buy because it seats 7 people. (I KNOW we're not having more than 5 kids so we're good in that area.) It's really been a nice trade even though it's two years older than what my Camry was. This is now my daily driver. Olivia loves it and calls it the "new Jeepie" and refers to Brad's Jeep as the "old Jeepie." We can't refer to them by color because they are both white. It took Brad a while to talk me into something I have to haul the kids UP into, but I'm happy with the decision. I love to drive it and it has everything I've wanted in a vehicle... including a sunroof.

9 scribbles...:

Hawks Family said...

Awesome! Looks like a great family car - have fun driving it around!

Tiffany said...

Cuteness! I bet you look hot driving that puppy around :)

Melissa said...

I see conversations in the future between Brad and Dru, many, many, conversations.

RaShawn said...

Ok, that picture looks like an advertisement! The whole pictue is beautiful. Oh come on, are you sure you won't "fill" the car. :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats, but after hauling my kids UP for eight years now, I'd have to disagree with that choice ;) However, I do feel very safe! (and a little intimidating)

Laura said...

niiiice!

Sarah said...

Yeah!
but, just be sure Brad leaves us a neaby spot in the parking lots ;)

VerĂ³nica Valbuena said...

love it!!! =)

Natalie said...

SWEET!