Tagen has a new trick....
She loves to flash a BIG Cheeser smile!
This is the progression of how the smile goes....
I LOVE this girl's eyes! Beautiful!!
That's a mouth full of teeth!
This last picture is my favorite.
It's her true smile and her version of winking at me.
I also love the little dimple right below her eye.
She's got us all completely wrapped around her finger
and this cheeser just wraps us even tighter.

12 scribbles...:
I love it.
OOOOOHHHH!!! SOOO CUUUUTE!!! Amazing how these little "tiny" girls can wrap us around their tiny fingers! (we too have one of those at our house :))
What a cutie! Glad you're all feeling better, I know it's been a long time coming for you!
I've decided you guys make some of the cutest kids around! They are SO freakin' cute!
Sooo precious. Shows so much personality. I had that same dimple (missing now due to a car accident) when I was younger and loved to flash a one-sided smile/wink to make it show. Hopefully Tagen will learn to manipulate, I mean charm you with it often.
It's even more cute in person! She is adorable.
What a charmer! Happy and healthy looking, too! She makes your heart want to burst with love, doesn't she! And what's really cool, is the fact that you have just as much love for each child; not pieced out like a slice of pie. Children are the most precious pieces of our lives! Thanks for sharing!
love these kids and pictures! what joy!
carrie - where in Chile is your neice going to serve? my bro-in-law just called to Chile, too!
Wendy - She's going to the Rancagua, Chile mission. Where is your Brother-in-law going?
shes gorgeous! =)
he's going to Concepcion South.
shoot - i was hoping it was a smaller world. :)
Post a Comment