I know Memorial was a couple weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to recording our memories of the day. We were able to spend the afternoon with Brad's family. We had such a great time. Jill had the annual BBQ at her house and then we were able to run over to the cemetery to visit Brad's parents' grave. It was beautiful. The flowers were amazing and our girls had a great time.
Standing in front of the headstone.
Tagen thought it was a great stage to entertain us from....
Can't you see the mischief in those eyes?
Loving the new "hangout spot" she found.

8 scribbles...:
Did I know Brad's parents had passed?
If I did I've forgotten.
That's horrible.
Poor Brad.
How old was he?
Well I'm glad you had a good day together with his family.
I didn't know about Brad's parents either. I bet Tagen playing on the headstone made his parents smile.
Is this at the Bountiful cemetery? I love to walk around down there. I'll see if I can find them. Glad it was a good day.
Beautiful Carrie. Thank you for honoring our parents so beautifully! They would have smiled to have Tagen loving the play spot on the headstone!! Your little family is such a joy. You have much to be proud of!
Tiffany - Brad's parents are buried at the Hyrum cemetery.
Looks like a beautiful day. Glad you guys made it there.
I love the pict of Tagen eyes peeking over the family name. Priceless.
I am sitting here crying. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it would be to visit both parents in the cemetary on memorial day instead of at a bbq. Love the pictures and I am sure Brad's parents thoroughly enjoyed watching their piggies playing around the headstone. Hugs.
oh i just loved these pics. they put a smile on my face and i know that uncle alex and elizabeth were def smiling :)
Post a Comment