Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tagen's 15 Month Checkup


We went to Tagen's 15 month check up today. (Not that we haven't been to the doctor's office ENOUGH lately!) BUT, at least today there was drastic improvement from last Saturday. When we took her in on Saturday, she had a double ear infection. The doctor put her on a three week course of Augmentin. He thinks she has a sinus infection that hasn't quite gone away for the past few months. There is such remarkable improvement today. I'm ecstatic about it. She's even been sleeping through the night for the past 3 nights. Let's hope it continues.

She's only gained 3 oz in three months. The doctor isn't TOO worried about it because she's been so sick for so long. I'm hoping now that she's starting to feel better, that the weight will start coming back on. I've never had a child in the 40% on anything they measure.

Here are her stats:

Weight: 21 lbs 13 oz. (40%) Height: 32.5" (95%) Head Circumference:18.25" (60%)

1 scribbles...:

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better and sleeping better too. That makes such a difference (for you, too).