Brad and I were finally able to take our beautiful daughters to the Holy Temple today to be sealed for time and all eternity. We have hoped, prayed and worked for this special day for a very long time. It is a day I will remember for the rest of my life. There is nothing quite like seeing the love of your life look you in the eye as he promises to love you for eternity. I love Brad more and more every day and I'm grateful for the growth and change that he has experienced. His example and his testimony are two of the things I love most about him.
It was so amazing to have my two beautiful daughters brought into the sealing room, dressed in their beautiful white dresses and glowing like two little angels. It made my heart want to jump right out of my chest. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much today. It was a perfect day full of love, support and the Spirit. It's a day I will never forget.
Here's SOME of the family and friends that
were able to join us for this very special day.
I LOVE Olivia's facial expression in this photo...
And Tagen's in this one....
An Eternal family from here on out AND...
Finally, an ETERNAL companion of my very own.

22 scribbles...:
Congrats Carrie.
I'm offline and jumped on to my mates computer tonight and was just gonna browse but I can't NOT comment on the BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE right?
Love you girl.
THIS IS HUGE.
Oh this is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally am so happy for you and can only say WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!! WAHHHOOOO!!!! WAHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Seriously can you here me all the way from AZ? Congrats... and you are right you will never forget this day....it has become a day of strength for me to look back on the day we were sealed. Oh so love it! WAHOOO!!!
Carrie,
Congrats!! I know how long and hard you guys have worked to get to today. Words escape me. But tears flow freely as I think of your sweet little family in the temple all in white. I am so happy for you!
Please let me know when I can come watch your angels so you and your ETERNAL companion can go to the temple together.
Love you guys.
Sarah
I am glad your cheeks hurt from smiling cuz I am bawling my eyes out! And yes, I am late for church, but had to see the pictures since you said you posted them. I am Sooooo beyond happy for you and your family. Okay I am going to stop crying and get my butt to church. Love you!
I was completely and totally honored that you invited us to your sealing, and so disappointed that we couldn't make it. I thought about it all day and how great and tearful it would have been to see those little girls around the alter. I'm so happy for all four of you! Love you guys!
Major Congratulations! What a special day for your little family. You all looked so happy and you all deserve the best!
Sorry we couldn't stay for pictures. We had to get Derek home, fed and on his way to work. We were so happy to be there for the ceremony though. We are so happy for all 4 of you and no one deserves it more than you and Brad. Love you all!
That is so freaking exciting! What a beautiful thing to experience with your daughters. Thanks for sharing.
I am THRILLED for all of you!!! What a wonderful day you had. Funny that your cheeks hurt from smiling all day :) I cannot imagine the joy that is in your heart. YAY!!! I love this post! You made my day :) It was wonderful to see you at church today and the glow and happiness about you!
YAY!!!! SOOOO HAPPY!!!
Wow, Carrie! That's so awesome for all of you guys! Matt and I are so happy for you guys! We're glad that you guys are feeling healthy, too. Wow! What a few months you've had! :)
So happy for you guys! Absolutely beautiful to have your little children join you in the room...to be at this phase of life and share it with them.
You are such a strong couple and example.
I am sooo happy for you! I thought about your family all day Saturday and how wonderful it must have been. You were still beaming yesterday at church. Congrats!
That is so wonderful. What a very special day for all of you. It really is an amazing sight to see the little ones brought into the sealing room. Congrats again.
It was a beautiful day! So glad that everything worked out for us to be there with you. We love you!
The day was wonderful. Thanks for letting us share it with you. We loved being there.
Wow Carrie! I didn't even know! What a bad VT partner! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!
(the pictures are amazing too!)
I cried in Dick's parking lot, cried later telling Karina, cried Sunday because I missed you at church, and I'm crying here at work reading this beautiful post. I know how patient you have been and how hard Brad has worked. I am truly so excited for your family!!! You all look so happy. "Sealed like glue!"
I am sorry I did not even know this happened. Chris and I just love you and your Family and are so impressed at how strong you are. You are an example to us all. What an amazing and unforgettable day, We are happy for you and your sweet family.
It was a very great honor for Jeff and I to be at your sealing. We are very happy for you and the blessings you've now received. Your little girls were so beautiful in the temple!! It was wonderful to witness the beginning of a forever family!
I didn't know your sister-in-law was Marianne Moss. I went to Woods Cross with her (she was a year older than me...we both sang in Madrigals). It was nice to see her again!
Congratulations Carrie! I had no idea! But, this wonderful day may be the explanation for all the illness and pain that your little family has gone through lately. I believe that Satan works especially hard to discourage valiant spirits like your family when they are working towards goals such as you have reached! I am so happy for you all - that you were all well enough to enjoy your day and become a family united forever.
Love you so much!
xo
Congrats Carrie! I heard Shiree was going to a sealing but I didn't know it was yours. I'll have to give the White's a hard time for that one. I am so happy an excited for you. What a special day! You have such a beautiful family and are such neat people. You all deserve the best! Congrats again!
How exciting for your cute little family. I am sure it was the most amazing days!
Post a Comment