This was absolutely hilarious!! I got such a kick out of it and then to listen to the kicks and giggles of the audience was great! Thanks for posting this Carrie!
How brilliant!! That was so much fun! My favorite was the one with the word "of" having to go up and down, up and down!!! Thank you Carrie! Priceless!!
THIS IS HILARIOUS! I really needed this after my day! Thank you for the great laugh. I need to show this to Derek and then maybe watch it a few more times!
7 scribbles...:
This was absolutely hilarious!! I got such a kick out of it and then to listen to the kicks and giggles of the audience was great! Thanks for posting this Carrie!
How brilliant!! That was so much fun! My favorite was the one with the word "of" having to go up and down, up and down!!! Thank you Carrie! Priceless!!
LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Thank you for sharing...I am going to post it this week too! Thanks!
That was great! It made me laugh!
Won't hear that song again without seeing those signs in my mind!!
THIS IS HILARIOUS! I really needed this after my day! Thank you for the great laugh. I need to show this to Derek and then maybe watch it a few more times!
Laughed out loud! Very Funny!
Post a Comment