We had the opportunity to go see the lights at the Salt Lake temple last night.
We really enjoyed our experience. Olivia was in heaven as she got to see all the "Ho Ho lights" and play with her cousins.
Poor Tagen promptly filled her diaper when we arrived (of course I didn't have an extra one with us.)
She did marvelously well and quickly fell asleep as we were walking around. Overall, it was a fantastic night!
Merry Christmas!

7 scribbles...:
I love this picture of all you guys.
We need to get into the lights. I think our kids will love it too.
Thanks for the heads up. I"ll pack an extra nappie!!;)
Look at that good lookin' bunch all bundled up! Love it!
You are brave to head out on what I would think to be the busiest Family Night at the lights. Was it packed??
hey there carrie! i love seeing what you've been up to. what a sweet family and such fabulous photos. xo
GREAT PICTURE!!!! So fun to enjoy the spirit there and view the magnificent lights.
YEA for Temple Square. What a great picture.
Merry Christmas to your little family! We love ya!
What a cute family picture! I was bummed we didn't get to make it this year. Glad you were able to make it. It sure is beautiful.
Post a Comment