That IS so cute! She is looking so much like Brad these days.
Now that's pretty cute man. I like how she's doing it like it's not big deal.The question is when you go up to give her kisses does she pucker up like that and plant one on you?Cause that'd be even cuter.
Ohhh that is too sweet!
That is so adorable! How can you sit there and video? I would be laughing my head off and the camera would be shakin'!! :)
She is so darn stinkin' cute :)
She can really pucker her lips! Too cute.
I must agree! that is the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time too!!!! What a gorgeous baby! Takes after her Mamma!!!!!
Cute! Great that you got it on film.She's just looking around...hears a kiss...and responds with one of her own! I get looking at her cute face and then she puckers up for another!
diddo to what jill said! i would be laughing so hard. that's so cute! :*
Oh my goodness - that is the cutest thing! She is getting so big!
Oh my Hannah, she is so dang cute! Your girls just make me want to giggle and laugh every time you post something about them!
Too cute!! I love the cheeks!!
That is so cute! I wouldn't be able to keep from shaking the camera with my laughter, how do you do it? So great you got that on film.
Post a Comment
13 scribbles...:
That IS so cute! She is looking so much like Brad these days.
Now that's pretty cute man. I like how she's doing it like it's not big deal.
The question is when you go up to give her kisses does she pucker up like that and plant one on you?
Cause that'd be even cuter.
Ohhh that is too sweet!
That is so adorable! How can you sit there and video? I would be laughing my head off and the camera would be shakin'!! :)
She is so darn stinkin' cute :)
She can really pucker her lips! Too cute.
I must agree! that is the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time too!!!! What a gorgeous baby! Takes after her Mamma!!!!!
Cute! Great that you got it on film.
She's just looking around...hears a kiss...and responds with one of her own! I get looking at her cute face and then she puckers up for another!
diddo to what jill said! i would be laughing so hard. that's so cute! :*
Oh my goodness - that is the cutest thing! She is getting so big!
Oh my Hannah, she is so dang cute! Your girls just make me want to giggle and laugh every time you post something about them!
Too cute!! I love the cheeks!!
That is so cute! I wouldn't be able to keep from shaking the camera with my laughter, how do you do it? So great you got that on film.
Post a Comment