Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry Christmas!



From our home to yours...
We wish you a Merry Christmas!

(We hope you enjoy this little song from
our Olivia. This is currently her
favorite Christmas song and she loves to
sing it. I love watching her facial expressions as she sings.)

May the Spirit of Christ fill your home and
hearts during this special season.

Love,
The Morris's

13 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

Cute man.
Kids are awesome.

Sara said...

very cute. She is getting so big.

Maricela said...

I love that hair! And she is so cute singing that. I love it. Merry Christmas to you guys!!

Laura said...

SOOOO CUTE! Seriously, that was darling.

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Julie said...

How cute was that!!! Love the faces. She is such a ham!

RaShawn said...

I love her facial expressions! Too cute!

Brandon Douglas said...

Great Job Olivia! Love you.

Jill said...

Beautiful Olivia!! Way to go girl!
You are darling!

Hawks Family said...

Darling! Merry Christmas to you guys too!

Jenn Douglas said...

she did a great job. not a song that most kids know. very cute!

Trish and Greg said...

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Thanks for the song, Olivia. You did very well. I can tell singing and music make you happy!

Hugs, Auntie Trish

Bry n Dani Family said...

She is too cute! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful holidays! love, the whites

Carol said...

She's a natural in front of the camera! And sings adorable too!