Carrie, those pictures are just absolutely priceless!!! They are going to be the best-est of friends and the worlds' biggest enemies. Kind of like Justin and Joseph. That is one reason it has taken Joseph a year to like Hannah. She has taken Joseph's best bud away from Joseph and he has resented her for it. Girls' are just the funnest and I never got the chance to raise them. I am super jealous!!
Okay I haven't been on in a few days and DANG! those are adorable photos! I love the one at the top of the site too! Then I scanned down to the Joe J Christensen quote at the bottom of the blog and DANG! I needed that too! Thanks Carrie! and thanks for being there this last week... you are a lifesaver! I'll pay you back someday! mar
7 scribbles...:
Carrie, those pictures are just absolutely priceless!!! They are going to be the best-est of friends and the worlds' biggest enemies. Kind of like Justin and Joseph. That is one reason it has taken Joseph a year to like Hannah. She has taken Joseph's best bud away from Joseph and he has resented her for it. Girls' are just the funnest and I never got the chance to raise them. I am super jealous!!
Man those pic's are awesome.
How cute! I like the difference in the amount of hair.
AH!!! SOOOOO CUTE! I love it!!!
Being a mom is the best!!! God sure loves us, to send us these precious children/angels to brighten our lives :)
Precious!
Okay I haven't been on in a few days and DANG! those are adorable photos! I love the one at the top of the site too!
Then I scanned down to the Joe J Christensen quote at the bottom of the blog and DANG! I needed that too!
Thanks Carrie! and thanks for being there this last week... you are a lifesaver!
I'll pay you back someday!
mar
ah!!
Post a Comment