Monday, August 17, 2009

Bradley

I LOVE HIM.

8 scribbles...:

Brad said...

Aw, you shouldn't have. NO REALLY, you shouldn't have... Posted this. Just look at that widow's peak... HELLO, can you say Eddie Munster?

Oh well, whatya gunna do? It ain't easy bein' this dead sexy.

*sigh*

Julie said...

You're killin' me smalls!! (name that movie?!)We love you too Brad. You make life so much fun! Thanks for being my little brother!

Jill said...

Awww...that's so sweet!

RaShawn said...

I think it's a great picture.

The boys keep me updated with music.

Melissa said...

Simple, yet effective.
Love it.

Trish and Greg said...

You're so furry! You cutie pie. And, to think I named you! I did good, didn't I?

Laura said...

AWWWWW so sweet!

Sarah said...

CUTE picture Brad!
part of me feels for the husbands of all us bloggers...they have no say in what pictures make a post...they likely cringe each time the camera gets pulled out. You're a good sport Brad. You're comment made me laugh.

and, I LOVE the new picture up top!!