I love summer rain showers. It's warm outside and feels great to smell the rain and enjoy the sprinkles. Olivia begged and begged to "feel the rain on me" and Brad reminded me that no one ever got hurt from a little bit of rain... So, I let her out to have a good time. Here's some pictures of her rompings through the rain....
I love the little footprints she left on our sidewalk.
"Mama! It feels funny on my face!"
Isn't she cute?! Ah, the joys of being a kid.

11 scribbles...:
YES! She is CUTE!!
Did I miss the showers today...in the 100 degree heat? Or, are these pictures from a few days ago? I hoping that the weatherman's "slight-chance-of-rain" forcast mid-week will really happen. I'm up for some showers!
(and...I also like the footprints and her looking up letting the rain land on her checks!)
Yep she's super cute.
And for the 100th time can I just say how much I LOVE that hair.
Come on Yuki................
Fun! She is an adorable little girl.
My little girls were so surprised when I told them they could go and play in the rain. Christopher went out and showed them how it is done! They were totally soaked when they came back in, but happy as a bug in a rug!!
such beautiful children. really! i love your new picture up top. xoxo
That is so awesome that you took pictures of her little foot prints, it was just yesterday that I pointed out to Topher how sweet Macie's were on the sidewalk after it rained.
I forget about your blog now that you have gone private. I am sorry. but it looks like I didn't miss too much.
Is Olivia going to preschool??? Macie starts next week, I am freaking out.
I do a playgroup once a week if you are interested, will you gimme a call sometime???
Oh- and playing in the rain is the best thing EVER about summer!
Connor and Amanda jumped on the tramp durning the rain storm.
What a lame comment above! I got interrupted. What I was going to say was, they jumped on the tramp and had a great time in the rain. I love the way kids can make anything fun.
She is MORE than cute! Seriously GORGEOUS!!! These pics are wonderful. I love playing in the rain.
Post a Comment