Sunday we took the opportunity to drive up to Cache Valley to spend the day with my parents and a couple of my siblings. It rained from the minute we left Bountiful. It rained the whole way there. It continued raining WHILE we were there... but, after a little bit, we got a break and sent the kids out to play. Olivia quickly found this puddle and the rest, as they say, was history... I just can't deny her all the fun she has playing in the water. It's great self entertainment, harmless, and just plain fun.... as you can tell from these pictures.
I love her hair on this shot...

4 scribbles...:
Love the last shot. Maybe us as adults should play in puddles. It looks like a lot of fun.
You are such a nice mom! You let her sit in the puddle!!! Seriously, I am not showing my kids these pics, they will not like me anymore :)
the pics are darling. She has amazing hair!
So cute!! I have never really been one to play in the rain but Jill and Terry let their kids do it anytime it rains, just so long as there is no lightning. They have so much fun!
My kids usually get a couple of good rain plays each summer, but we didn't seem to get to it this year. I hope that doesn't mean they are growing too big.
I love Olivia's fascination with the world that God made for her.
Post a Comment