The Morris household is still standing. We might be really sleep deprived and a little crazy, but we are still here. The two girls have had colds this week, and we're trying to keep Tagen's from turning into RSV. Wish us luck! Here's a couple pictures of life in our home...

Olivia telling her baby and Woody how much she loves them and to 'behave themselves.'

Tagen at 4 weeks old. Her cheeks are filling out nicely, and her hair is falling out quickly as you can see. We're slowly getting on a more regular schedule. At least now she wants to eat every 3 hours instead of every one or two. We're excited about that!

11 scribbles...:
She's looking good man.
I REALLY hope she doesn't catch RSV.
I hope you all get better soon. Cute girls!
Colds on a tiny baby is NO fun AT ALL! Good luck with it all. On a side note, Tagen's cheeks look good enough to eat..mmmmm, I love fat little baby faces. Darling!!!
look at those cheeks!!!!
it was so fun to see you and your fam a few weeks ago. tagen is adorable! i hope they get well soon!
OOOO the sleep deprivation, isn't it great? I hope Tagen doesn't get RSV, it's awful=my sister's kid had it and she's still sick all the time, years later. Tagen is beautiful!
I don't envy you those early days of no schedule and even less sleep, but they get over it and grow big all too soon. I hope y'all feel better soon.
Chewable cheeks! She is adorable!
Hang in there, we just got over 7 weeks of one person or the other being sick, it is aweful.
Those pictures are cute...Tagen already looks so much bigger. I hope you guys get better soon. Let me know if you want me to pick up Olivia for play group this next Thursday - I'll be happy to.
What a fun time of your life! enjoy. All I can say is that it is amazing how so many sleepless nights go by so quickly. m
I love this stage. It is an excuse to just stay home and be totally unproductive!
We all had colds too... NO fun! Hang in there!!
Post a Comment