Tuesday, March 31, 2009

sisters...

Olivia Kate
Tagen Elizabeth

I knew there were similarities in my daughter's looks, but until I saw these 
two pictures next to each other, I didn't realize just how much they look alike. 
 Guess the 'Douglas' gene runs pretty dominant in my family, right?  
Sorry Brad... looks like we might have another "mini-me" on our hands. 
I hope you're okay with that.

15 scribbles...:

RaShawn said...

Oh, very cute. You can definitely tell they are sisters!

Melissa said...

Wow. For sure sisters. It's cool you have these shots to prove they started out the same.
I have one of Masaru and Yuki in the same outfit. They looked like twins man.
I should do a post about it as well.
Now where's that picture?

Brad said...

I don't really have a choice, do I? :) It's ok, everyone will agree that it's better for them to resemble you than me. Ha!

Tiana said...

Beautiful girls you have!

Sarah said...

WOW!
I can totally see Olivia's personality in that shot. Even at such a young age.
It will be so interesting to see what Tagen grows into...

I'm sure Brad doesn't mind all the cute FEMALES around him!!

Dave said...

Both of them are SUPER cute! How fun to have kids that look like each other :) No question that they are related. They are A DOR A BLE!

Laura said...

Sorry, I didnt realize Dave had signed on, on my computer. :)

Anonymous said...

man! those pics made me do a little dance and go "AWWWWWWWWWW!" SO D-A-A-N-G KEWT! ha ha olivia's pic made me laugh purdy hard too. ha ha they are both mini-carries!

Richard and Marianne said...

That's more like it... cute photos of the girlies! NO MORE photos of storage shelves you hear... you're getting me in trouble! :0
They do look so much alike! and... you make cute babies! I wonder what Daxton will look like! Okay, i know it is a little too soon- and right in the middle of sleep deprivation- I shouldn't even mention him... yet:)

Brad said...

Laura, just admit it. Slayer is your alter-ego and you're a closet game junkie. Cat's outta the bag now! :)

Tiffany said...

Very fun. It's amazing how quickly we forget what they looked like when they were little. Good thing we have pictures (or new babies) to remind us.

Julie said...

Ya know, Brad is used to living in a house full of girls. Look at the home environment that he grew up in......7 sisters and one brother 16 years older than him. Brad is loving his girls and don't worry about PMS. He experienced plenty of it growing up, eh Brad? :) Your sistas sure love you!

Carrie, thanks for letting Carol and I take Olivia to play yesterday. And thanks for letting me hold that cute little Tagen and snuggle with her. She and Bruno keep the baby cravings at a distant roar. :)

Talbot Family said...

Very similar! I do see a difference, but love that they have the same facial expressions. Drill team here we come!

Jenn Douglas said...

Wow. They do look alot alike. Tagen is getting so big and she is so cute.

Megan said...

I knew that they looked alike from day 1!!! Remember!!?? Well they are just so sweet and I think they are a nice blend of the two of you. It depends on who is holding them at that moment.... But they are beautiful aren't they!? xoxox