Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick-or-treat

We spent Halloween in Smithfield with my parents.  
My little sister also came with her family. 
This is Olivia and her twin cousins, Amanie 
and Harlie just before trick-or-treating.
This is Olivia and her Papa going for candy. 
I love the look they are giving each other.
Olivia wouldn't wear her hood while trick-or-treating,
so as she would turn and leave the porches,
everyone would figure out she was a duck!
It was pretty cute.
Our little family portrait.
I really don't like pregnant pictures of myself..
Oh wait, make that any picture of myself.
(Melissa, this is only posted because you asked...)



13 scribbles...:

Sarah said...

...love the sucker in Olivia's mouth!

Melissa said...

Carrie I think you look like a great pregnant mother.
But I know how hard it is to post pictures of yourself that you don't like (Halloween construction worker, I hate that pic of me)
So I appreciate it.
Thanks.
I love the sucker in Olivia's mouth as well.
I only noticed when Sarah pointed it out.

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute! and hey, your prego, but it doesn't mean you look bad in a photo! love your cute little family sooo much!

Julie said...

What a cute family! I am sorry we didn't get to see you guys friday night. Mixed communication with Jill's kids. You guys are such a cute little family. I can't wait to see what little Tagen is going to be like and what kind of personality she is going to have. It is so much fun!

Melissa said...

Tagen? Is this the name?

Robyn said...

Love that little cutie pie!

Laura said...

These are super cute, my favorite is Olivia face as she looks at her twin cousins. Super CUTE!

(BTW- you look GREAT pregnant, honestly fantastic!)

Sara said...

I will send you the recipe later today. See what I mean by my pic of the 3 girls isn't any better. I asked mom if I could get her pic.'s because they were really good.

chelle said...

She is so darn cute! M

Becky said...

Cute- i love the little ducky- and I agree with everyone, you look cute. Try to enjoy your body, you only get this experience a few times in your whole life and it's beautiful

Kay said...

Love love love the photos! You pass this way only once...remember that!

Talbot Family said...

Fun. I don't know why you would hate pictures of yourself, you are beautiful. But I am with you on pregnant pictures or post baby shots, they aren't the best or most flattering. Darling costume, cute kid, lovely family.

Tiffany said...

Wasn't it a great night to be out trick or treating? We had a wonderful time, glad you did as well.