
Olivia told me she wanted to 'paint' the walls...
I was a little scared at first until I saw her idea of 'painting.'

She wet down the sacrament meeting program and stuck it to the wall.
As you can tell, she's VERY proud of herself for doing it.

"See my 'painting' mom? Isn't it pretty?"

The finished artwork!
10 scribbles...:
How funny. I'm so glad it wasn't the other kind of painting.
Agreed. Could have been so much worse...water won't last long! Cute.
Oh if only my kids could do that kind of painting...rather than the kind that involves sharpie markers on brand new tile. Nice job Olivia! :)
SO cute!!! The third picture is darling, but she looks so old! Glad her idea of painting the wall is this...
She's very cute.
Now that's my kind've painting.
Now that's creative thinking! Way to go kid! :)
ha ha ha lol
You are so lucky. Adessa painted the dishwasher the other day with water colors. We have to start each day with an art project which if not closely monitored ends up being a home remodel project. I love that she was so pleased with herself!
Very creative and great sense of pride in her accomplishment. She will go far, I am sure. After the new baby comes, maybe she'll paint her.
Carrie-
Wal-mart will price match ALL food Items but they will only match non-food items if you have the ad.
Post a Comment