Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Motherhood


I know many of you have probably seen this, but for the few that haven't, I wanted to share.
It really touched my heart and it gives me the extra strength I've needed lately.
Enjoy.

7 scribbles...:

Laura said...

I had not seen this video... But I will be watching it daily. What a great message. We all need to hear those encouraging words. This is SUCH a hard "job" and come with such great responsibility. Its a blessing to be a mother!

Thanks for sharing Carrie! It has given me the strength I have needed as well. :) (((HUGS)))

Melissa said...

I've never seen this either.
So thanks.
It was awesome.

Julie said...

I hadn't seen this and it was exactly what I needed! Thanks for sharing!

Rosanne said...

We saw this in Relief Society on Sunday. I love it! It is just what us mom's need. I am glad you posted it so I could watch it again.

RaShawn said...

I have never seen this. It helped. Thanks!

Michele said...

So glad you shared. It made me cry. I think I may watch it often as well to remind me that even though it is so hard that we are on the Lord's errand and doing His work.

Jill said...

This message is beautiful and gives me the encouragement I need to keep going! Thank you for sharing it!